Our APIs are designed to provide effective retrieval of the bank’s data with ease of integration into your applications. And we'd like to make it even easier, so all facilities from setting up to testing and getting responses from our APIs are available in this store.
Through the API Console, you may use your access token to test the API for your application. Below are steps to use the API console:
- At the API Console, select your application in Try. Under Using, select either Sandbox or Production (if applicable). The access token associated with the application and environment should be populated automatically under Set Request Header.
- Click on GET to expand the call method details, then fill in the keyword parameter(s).
- Click on the Try it out! button to see the response, request URL and cURL of the API call.
- To integrate the API into your application, simply add the provided access token in the HTTP header (e.g. Authorization: Bearer 489efb0ee095e75d625ccc0fa5f23e30)
- For Transactional APIs that requires sessionToken, please follow the Authorization API guideline to generate the sessionToken.
Note: Please check out usage guidelines about Tiers and call limitations for this API.
The response object provides a HTTP status code which indicates whether a call succeeded or failed:
HTTP Status Code: 200
HTTP Status Code: 4xx/5xx
Indication: Failed. Response body will provide more details of the error
The API access token shall be kept securely and must not be shared with anyone. By default, each user will be permitted to make 10 API calls every minute. If your application requires a larger number of calls per minute, please contact us.
Do note that we will review all call limit increment requests on a case-by-case basis. Approval will also be subject to our standards for acceptable use-cases.